Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In Ya Ear!!!!


Welcome to the 1st Edition of In Ya Ear Wednesday!! This week's topic... BluePrint 3.

We all knew that Hov would never "officially" retire, but he can't....music is his life. I am a HUGE Jay fan, and so far I am still sorta on the fence about BP3. I've heard all the leaked tracks and only "Venus vs. Mars" is impressing me. On "Off That" feat. Drake, I honestly felt Drake spit hotter shit than Jay. Don't get me wrong Jay did his thing, but Drake just came harder! "Reminder"..I'm loving the beat, but "Venus vs. Mars" is FUCKIN HARD!!! OOOoo he spit some crazzzzzy bars on that one! One thing tho...a completely Auto-Tune free album...can it really be done? With Kanye producing a huge chunk of the album (no surprise there) and production from Timberland, Swizz, No I.D, The Inkredibles & The Neptunes, should be a no-brainer, but how will it really sound? We all have gotten so used to hearing Auto-Tune everywhere, will it still have that super dope sound?? I'm praying it does, especially with guest drops from the likes of Drake (of course), Alicia Keys, Kid Cudi, Rihanna, & J.Cole, this album BETTER BE A CLASSIC!!! It would be a major disappointment after his last showing with "American Gangster".

So am I gonna cop an official BP3 (no bootleggin' ova here!!).....of course, I'm a true Jay-Z fan!!!

Leaked Tracks Produced by Timberland

BluePrint 3 Track Listing

1. What We Talkin' Bout - feat Luke Steele
2. Thank You
3. D.O.A (Death of AutoTune)
4. Run This Town - feat Kanye West & Rihanna
5. Empire State of Mind - feat Alicia Keys
6. Real as It Gets - feat Young Jezzy
7. On to the Next One - feat Swizz Beats
8. Off That - feat Drake
9. A Star is Born - feat J.Cole
10. Venus vs. Mars
11. Already Home - feat Kid Cudi
12. Hate - feat Kanye West
13. Reminder
14. So Ambitious - feat Pharrell
15. Young Forever - feat Mr. Hudson



~Lataz

No comments:

Post a Comment